WELCOME TO NJCC!
We are so excited to be coming back together and gathering in person again!
Our first service will be Sunday, May 31st at 11:00am. In our excitement of coming back, we must continue to use caution as the virus is still active and we have many among us who are high risk or have high risk family members.
The following information is planned in consideration of our local government’s guidelines and out of an abundance of care and caution for our church family. These details and dates could be subject to change as we progress.
PHASE I: “SOFT OPENING” May 31, 2020
To provide opportunities for people to gather for worship, Bible study, prayer and fellowship under carefully monitored circumstances that mitigate the risks of COVID 19 exposure and spread.
- When you arrive for Worship, please find your seats and don’t “crowd” around. When leaving, please do likewise. Thank You!
- As much as possible, please practice social spacing and refrain from physical contact. Be respectful of others cautions and concerns.
- Continue Facebook live streaming of Sunday morning worship for all those who prefer to continue to join us from the safety of their homes.
- Use the front doors. We will have the front doors open so no one will have to touch the handle and when worship is over the doors will be open again so no one will need to touch the bar. The back and side doors will be locked and should not be used.
- Sanitizer will be provided throughout the church.
- Sunday School will resume at a later date.
- Nursery and Children’s Church will be accessed each Sunday based on the numbers of children to ensure we can comply with the guidelines of social distancing in their areas.
- We are currently working on grouping seats together by families based on where you “normally “ sit prior to pandemic to help with social distancing. We ask that all the families sit together during worship and to try to keep space from those not in your immediate family.
- We know the importance of being obedient with the giving of our tithes and we have a few new ways for you to be able to give. Giving will have a different look for a while. We will not be passing the plates but we will have an offering box located at the back of the church for you to drop your offering into or you are welcome to put your tithes in the offering plates that will be placed on the stage before and remain after the service.
- We are looking into on-line giving. Currently looking into “Venmo App” as well as an alternate way of being able to send in your tithe.
- Face masks and gloves are not required, but we understand if some are more comfortable wearing them. (must bring your own)
Should you not feel well or have symptoms of sickness, Please do not come… be sensitive and preventive towards others. Thank you!
- Sundays 11:00am – Worship in Worship Center (and Facebook Live Streaming)
- Sundays Nights – 6:00pm Facebook Live
- Wednesdays 6:00pm – Facebook Live Prayer Service/Children’s Story Time
Up-Coming Events are being prayed about and will be announced at a later time. These changes will not last forever and we believe that these small inconveniences are worth being able to worship with each of you again.
Looking for that blessed hope, and the glorious appearing of the great God and our Saviour Jesus Christ; Who gave himself for us, that he might redeem us from all iniquity, and purify unto himself a peculiar people, zealous of good works. Titus 2:13 & 14